Like all web sites, lancing Widewater will continue to be developed and we have some exciting ideas planned…
1. Incorporate a forum if the need arises. At the moment we can use comments and the feedback section, but if people do actually get involved, it will great to have a more appropriate communication portal and a dedicated forum will do just that.
2. We are amateur photographers but we enjoy learning and what better place than to take those learning shots than all over the widewater area. However, we do hope that other photographers will want to share their widewater shots with us all, so we plan on creating a special gallery just for this purpose.
3. As with the photography idea above, we would also like to take some videos of the area and again, these will be placed in a dedicated video gallery section.
4. Time permitting, we would like to have a history section on the site. This may include stories, photos and experiences that some of you have to offer, so if you are interested, please do get in touch.
5. It is our hope that the World of Widewater committe will be interested in sharing the vast knowledge of the widewaterthat they have at their fingertips. If you are a member, please do mention this site and ask if they would like to be involved.
These are just some of the ideas we have talked about so far, but of course, there will be plenty more to come. Iif you have any ideas yourself, please let us know!